Hello Hello Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Martin, Aug 11, 2010.

1. Martin

Martin New Member

[Joined today for help advice and general chit chat with like minded people,
    Love campers of all types, and also have a couple of scooters, (2 Vespas 1 lambretta)
    but I 'm here because I have recently bought a 1965 Westfalia Hatchtop pictured below,

Love it to bits,

my bus.jpg

splitty 3 (2).jpg

splitty 4 (2).jpg

2. linzoid2781

linzoid2781 Well-Known Member

that s a beautiful bus!!!! Love them LOW!! You've got something to be proud of!
    where are you located....love to find out where everyone is from. Nice VW's all around the world! Funny how something like a bus can bring people together!
    I have found through the years that owners of vintage VW's are some of the most helpful, friendly people that you'll ever meet! If someone passes you in a bus, you're almost guranteed a wave...when was the last time two people driving Hondas waved just because they owned the same car??
    Linz

3. Martin

Martin New Member

Thanks Linz,
    I am in Birmingham in the UK, and love the VW scene over here, as you say, a great bunch of people friendly as can be, and when ever I'm out in the bus, just love to see people pointing and smiling, tooting just need to allow time for people who want to stop and chat :))

4. CrazyComputerMan

CrazyComputerMan Well-Known Member

Looking good! Can i exchange for my Nissan Micra 1993-2000? :p (only joking)

I live (almostly) near to you. I live in Aylesbury but would love to go Birmingham and do a camper-watching for you... hehehe.

Welcome to the forum. I'm a newbie too :rolleyes:. But hey i love to welcome ya here and chat :D