In the Market

S

sjverble

hello everybody!
im from muncie indiana, my girlfriend and i have decided to ditch the tent and get a VW type2. I've done some research but dont know much about vw's in general(grew up working on GM's). but im anxious to learn and start looking for a type 2 of my own. im hoping to lear a lot from some current vw owners so feel free to hit me up.
peace
squirrel

linzoid2781

linzoid2781

hello-in the market

good chioce to go vw..
May i suggest 71 or previous on the bus years for the price and simplicity of working on the motor ( owners of the porsche motors may disagree) but I am partial. If you are not going to do the work yourself...then buy whatever you can get your hands on. Type 2 is getting harder and harder to get your hands on! Especially for a good price! I've had my bus for 11 years, and loved every minute of it. VW's aren't just cars...you will fall in love! Happy Hunting! Post pics when you find one.
Linz

CrazyComputerMan

CrazyComputerMan

I know this welcome thread is old but hey....

Welcome to new
VWCamper Forum

Hope to see you around again!

-Rob

CrazyComputerMan

CrazyComputerMan

I know but when i post welcoming thread there it sent to their inbox as they might forgot about it and would like to have look at new forum and possible they might hang around. but it seems it didnt work anyway :( but at least keep coming forum to welcome new users and keep them entrained and they'll stand around ;)

linzoid2781

linzoid2781

I know but when i post welcoming thread there it sent to their inbox as they might forgot about it and would like to have look at new forum and possible they might hang around. but it seems it didnt work anyway :( but at least keep coming forum to welcome new users and keep them entrained and they'll stand around ;)
great idea...maybe it'll work!

admin

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Once ive got the design sorted properly guys im going to mass mail the 70 members we have to tell them we are opening officially :) Hopefully with more people chatting it will encourage new members to sign up , There seems to be at least 1 person signing up per day at the moment