Selling my 1988 T25 Club Joker Westfalia

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Hugh Watt, Sep 7, 2017.

1. Hugh Watt

Hugh Watt New Member

I'm selling my 1988 Volkswagen T25 Westfalia Club Joker, 4 berth, high-top, 1900cc Turbo Diesel with 5 speed manual gearbox and power steering.

Being a factory build Westfalia it has all the usual things that Westfalia’s were build with, Double glazed windows, 2 x Captain front seats that spin round, on-board gas tank, On-board fresh water & waste water tanks, 3 Way fridge, 2 Ring gas hob, Rock and roll bed, 2 x Roof vents, Top bunk that can sleep 2.

I have owned the camper for around 7 years, originally using it as a mobile art /film studio for working on films in the far north of Scotland. The camper has been very well looked after both mechanically as well as cosmetically. In the time I have owned it I have replaced the fuel tank, the clutch, new front wheel bearings which included new brake disks and pads, new timing belt, new front lights, new starter, new manifold and exhaust, a new front window, which was put in two weeks ago and the power steering rack has been reconditioned last week. For these and all other work carried out I have all the paperwork.

Although there is 314.000 Km on the clock the camper had a new engine fitted just before I bought it but no one knows how many miles was on the new engine when it was fitted. When I first bought the camper I took out roadside breakdown cover but as I never used it I cancelled it. There are no issues with the camper mechanically and the bodywork is in excellent condition. I have taken great pride in looking after my camper, dealing with any rust as and when it appeared.

The camper has 6 months MOT but it is going to be re-MOT’ed on Monday so it will come with a full 12 months MOT and there is about 4 months road tax.

I am asking £7500 as I think that this reflects the condition the camper is in.

If any one out there is looking for a VW camper please give me a call on 07814431821
    or email me on
    hughwatt@gmx.com

Thanks

Hugh camper 01.JPG
    camper 08.jpg camper 07.jpg camper 06.jpg camper 05.jpg camper 04.jpg camper 03.jpg camper 02.jpg camper 01.JPG